Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My latest spot for Creativity....Hospital bed.

The latest of my product design was the dish rack design project.
I had joys on doing this project because it was the two three days that I had no complaint about washing the plates. I considered it,part of my behavior research. Also I did them in the hospital while staying with my mom on her recovering process after her operation.



So, I got insight info and some good advices from the nurses, doctors and the hospital cleaning ladies.
Every night when any of people mentioned above came in to check my mom, they checked my design too. The bad thing about this project was that I seriously need to go to the Thai massage place afterwards because working in tiny hospital-extra bed was not the best spot for creativity. It could hurt your muscle and your sitting posture.
Anyway, stop by this link to Review them and make a guess which two are my design.

Dish Rack Contestants http://bit.ly/m6Ie3b

There is no prize but i would consider to go wash your dishes for a night.( If you cook dinner for me)

By KanJANA

8 minutes ago via BlogPress · Like ·

No comments:

Post a Comment