Monday, June 6, 2011

The traveling mission



I always dream of being a world traveller. I decided solidly for my life to have as much freedom as I could be, no kids, no long term investment, no unnecessary business or personal commitments. I do not own houses, lands or properties. I do not take works that require too long to complete. I want to work few hours a day, four days per week and Traveling every four weeks. I am fortunate that my work allows me to do so. And when I travel, I do it with style. I showcase and blog about each of my journey by using my photograph, images from my husband whom not only a great designer, also a wonderful photographer. Some video clips which is the new media I am learning. A lot of time, I draw and make sketches. Please visit my freedom space and share the world through my perspective. Log into my traveling journal by the link "My Travelogue" Www.traveloguebykanjana.blogspot.com

By KanJANA

No comments:

Post a Comment