Saturday, June 18, 2011

ChicChinaClub





I've been traveling professionally and vacationally to China since 2001. Nearly 10 years, I've began to understand and fascinate of the Chinese and their culture. After all, I am Oversea Chinese so, it should not be odd to want to learn more about my root. As CBT, Chinese born Thai, I have witnessed the differences of mainland Chinese and Thai-Chinese. It amazes me sometimes of how mainland Chinese have changed and how frustrating we ,oversea Chinese still stuck on old and outdated tradition. My eyes see more cool and chic about china when I am in mainland China. Not only, in the new and modern city like Shanghai, Beijing or Chongxing...more to come. But even when I was in the remote area nearly to Tibet, still I could find a lot of cool and chic Chinese ideas or believings. I feel that there are so much to learn about this culture and would like to blog them in my Chic China Club journal.

Www.ChicChinaClub.blogspot.com

By Chai JiaNa ( my Chinese name)

No comments:

Post a Comment